Summary of Qualifications
- Creatively converts design ideas into reality
- Explains advanced concepts clearly and simply to beginners or experts
- Advises clients on best practices and common pitfalls
- Highly tenacious and analytical problem-solver
- Capable of critical thinking and high productivity with minimal direction
- Learns new technology rapidly
- Excellent writing skills
- Development, customization, themes, templates, installation, troubleshooting: WordPress, Genesis and many other WordPress theme frameworks.
- Custom work on Woo Sensei and Woo Commerce plugins.
- WordPress Customizer modifications.
- Fluent in: CSS, PHP.
- Uses responsive technology to make sites look good on laptops, tablets, and phones.
- Creates HTML and CSS templates from PSD or other image formats.
- Knowledge of many other Content Management Systems, such as MODx, GetSimple, etc.
- Working knowledge of: jQuery, Linux, Unix
- Web Development (6/96 – present) Please see portfolio for examples of recent work.
- Professional Musician – Self-employed (6/90 – present)
- Performs, arranges, and composes music in a wide variety of musical styles. Flamenco specialist.
- Featured as a Guitar Soloist
- Has instructed students of all ages
- Programmer Analyst In the Insurance and Medical Industries for Various Firms (1990 – 2007)
- Mainframe Programming for Online and Batch Systems
- Conversion of Mainframe Data to LAN and Desktop Applications
- Helpdesk Support
- Real Estate – Self-employed (7/01 – present)
- Purchased, oversaw rehabilitation of, and managed several rental properties
- Bryant & Stratton Business Institute A. S. Degree, Data Processing 3.8 GPA, North Syracuse, NY
- State University College at Oswego B. A. Degree, Music Theory Spanish Minor, Dean’s List all semesters, Oswego, NY